What Are Your Keys to Ecommerce Success?
Customized 1-on-1′s for Unbounce Users
We help retail marketers navigate these channels by assessing and providing insight into product page performance, Marketplace strategy, product feed quality, and the levers that influence the generation of qualified traffic.
The ecommerce landscape is complicated, but at the end of the day, we know that only one thing matters: conversions. That’s why it’s important for conversion-focused marketers to focus on the places where shoppers are showing the highest intent to buy. These are the channels that most directly impact a retailer’s bottom line and deservedly so, should see the biggest investment for conversion-focused businesses. At the forefront of these Retail Search channels are Google Shopping and the Amazon Marketplace.
The audit is designed to assess and provide recommendations on:
- Existing AdWords Campaign Architecture and Keyword Targets
- Current Amazon Marketplace Operations
- Product Titles, Descriptions, and Attributes Both On-Page and In-Feed
- Merchant Product Feed
- Ad Visibility Targeting by Device, Location, Time-of-day, etc.
- Competitor Ads and Market Analysis
- Search Audience Trends & Behavioral Data
- Product Page LPO Factors
- Business KPI Goals
- Product Feed History Within Google Merchant Center
- Product & Seller Reviews and Ad Extensions
- General eCommerce Best Practices
Delivering Results For Our Clients
Why CPC Strategy?
- Exclusively Focuses on Retail
- Every Client Receives Dedicated Retail Search Team
- Proprietary CAPx Platform
- Official Google Shopping Partner
CPC Strategy’s Retail Search solutions are designed to combine inventory data optimization with expertly-managed Search campaigns. By leveraging an extensive data pile, in-house technology platform, and category-specific experience in Retail Search, CPC Strategy measurably delivers immediate and long-term results for retailers.