The Story: We asked 2,000 U.S. shoppers how and why they buy clothes online, so you can incorporate these findings into your performance marketing strategy. At the forefront of the ecommerce apparel industry is Amazon, which continues to drive shopper expectations and dictate what features brands must adopt to compete and grow.
Most of this year’s ecommerce apparel growth will be fueled by Generation Z and Millennial shoppers, who now have a collective shopping power of over $200 billion — understanding what compels them to browse and buy apparel online is key to success in 2019 and beyond.
The Guide: You’ll gain key insights into what the year ahead looks like for apparel brands and retailers, consumer behaviors specific to buying apparel online, and takeaways that you can leverage to inform your performance marketing strategy in 2019.
Who It’s For: Apparel brands & retailers
- The top apparel purchase categories for online shoppers
- Which websites Gen Z and Millennials are buying apparel from — and why
- What devices consumers are using to browse and buy apparel
- Which features apparel shoppers value most when shopping on Amazon
- How shoppers feel about private label brands