U.S. Influencer Marketing Report
The Rise of Micro-Influencers & How Consumer Trust Drives Sales
Influencer marketing isn’t a new concept.
Brands have been using influential people to promote products and services for a long time. But, how they consume content & interact with these influencers has change drastically over the last few years – Things are becoming much more personalized to the end consumer.
In our 2018 study of 1500 Americans, we examined how influencers impact consumer preferences, expectations & purchase behaviors.
What’s Inside the Study:
- How do Consumers Define an Influencer Today?
- Consumer Trust in Influencer Product Recommendations
- Do Influencers Have a Direct Impact on Purchase Behavior?
- Top Social Platforms to Reach New Shoppers
- How Influencers Help Brands to Drive Product Discovery
- And plenty more
Inside The 2018 Influencer Marketing Report
CPC Strategy Has Been Featured On