The 2016 Annual Q4 PPC Virtual Summit
How PPC Advertisers Can Prepare for the Upcoming Holiday Shopping Season
Live On-Demand Webinar
The Story: With Q4 knocking at our doorsteps, advertisers know competition for PLA space & CPCs for text ads on Google are going to drastically increase.
With retail experts anticipating yet another strong Q4 shopping season, advertisers must be sure to prepare both their Product Listing Ad strategies & Text Ads in time for the shopping rush, otherwise you’ll be prone to missing out on incremental revenue Q4 continues to demonstrate.
Designed by retail marketing advertisers, the Q4 PPC Summit will showcase the innovative strategies used by PPC experts & will demonstrate how to implement into your Q4 advertising armory.
The Agenda (more details below):
- Day 1 | Owning The Q4 Google Shopping Search Results
- Day 2 | Lessons from Holidays Past: Maximize Your Q4 Paid Search Campaigns
- Day 3 | Making Better Marketing Decisions Using Campaign Attribution Models
Note: This event is free for all registrants, but there is a limited number of spots.
Day 1 | August 30th
Owning The Q4 Google Shopping Search Results
- The Growth of Google Shopping & Overcoming the Competition Spike
- The Importance of Structure – Best Practices for Shopping Architecture
- Ever Heard of the ISO Strategy? It’ll Help you Target GS Keywords
- Attribution Modeling: Tying Together Your Shopping Spend
- Keeping an eye on Upcoming AdWords Developments
Day 2 | August 31st
Lessons from Holidays Past: Maximize Your Q4 Paid Search Campaigns
- Reviewing previous Q4’s to maximize this year’s paid search holiday campaigns
- Analysis of trends in key metrics: competition, spend, CPC, CTR, impressions and click volume
- A/B ad copy testing
- Bidding on holiday-specific keywords
- How to flight your budget
Day 3 | September 1st
Making Better Marketing Decisions Using Campaign Attribution Models
- The importance of attribution modeling
- Overview of attribution models
- Smoke and mirrors or a treasure map?
- Understanding what the “big boys” are using and why
- Which one is right for you?
Glew.io | Digital Marketing Manager
Glew.io | Director of Application Development
CPC Strategy Has Been Featured On