Successful CPG Brand’s Amazon Strategy:
Grow Your Brand & Revenue
Trends and Best Practices for Succeeding in Amazon’s Competitive Marketplace
Online sales made up 90% of the growth in the CPG industry last year, highlighting a fast-growing segment in an otherwise slow-growth industry. A common theme we are seeing among CPG brands is implementing an omnichannel strategy to satisfy customers and stay competitive in today’s CPG marketplace. With Amazon’s prominent ecommerce dominance, it’s critical for brands to adopt an Amazon strategy.
Some Topics We’ll Discuss:
- Latest Updates on the Growth of CPG Online Purchases
- Developing a Customer Lifetime Strategy for CPG Brands
- Ad Strategies to Improve Your Amazon Organic Rank
- Proactive Process for CPG Inventory Management
- Amazon’s Annual Performance & Grocery Plans for ’19
Don’t Miss Out—CPC Strategy now part of Elite SEM, Cleveland Research, and Solid Commerce team up to unpack top trends in the CPG industry, advertising in a competitive marketplace and boosting your brand’s performance on Amazon.
Executive Director, eCommerce Council
Head of Business Development & Marketing
Leo Carrillo III
Manager, Amazon & Marketplace Services
CPC Strategy Has Been Featured On