Retailers with large product catalogs or significant investments in PPC channels know all too well that it’s difficult to stay cutting-edge with their channel management. And with so many products and concurrent campaigns, it becomes less feasible to dedicate the true product-level attention that each SKU deserves.
Knowing when it makes sense to introduce automation into channel management is critical to scaling growth on avenues like text, Shopping, display, and social advertising. In this 60-minute course, we’ll dive into the practical applications for PPC automation technology.
Topics Discussed Include:
- When & Why it Makes Sense to Integrate Automation to Manage PPC Campaigns
- How to Apply Automation to Improve Ad Production Efficiency
- How to Apply Automation to Optimize Product-Level Ad Performance
- Using Scripts to Manage Large Volume or Highly-Liquid Inventory
- Popular Options for Implementing Automation
- Live Q&A
Director, Paid Search
CPC Strategy Has Been Featured On