The 2015 Edition of The Google Shopping Guide covers a program already cemented in a new significant change: Shopping campaigns. With high SERP exposure, lower CPCs than traditional text ads, and better CTRs than text ads, Google Shopping has proven to be an ultra-profitable sales channel for retailers.
The result is a program that has already seen rapidly growing consumer adoption, a consistent record of innovation, and a more prominent role in the holistic retail Sales & Marketing portfolio. This guide will help retail advertisers navigate the program and provide insight into what CPC Strategy deems the key factors to success in 2015.
Topics Discussed Include:
- Getting Started with Google Shopping
- Implementing Ongoing Product Data Optimization
- Building the Shopping Campaign Architecture
- Adjusting Bid Modifiers Across Multiple Dimensions
- Expanding with Trusted Stores, Dynamic Remarketing, and more