When advertising channels incorporate a search element – a true interpretation of active shopper intent – their value shifts towards the bottom of the ecommerce conversion funnel and, consequentially, can have a more significant and direct impact on a brand’s digital bottom line.
The Brand Manufacturer’s Retail Search portfolio is a compilation and analysis of the channels where retail brands are seeing the best ROI in today’s dynamic shopping landscape – investments that will grow both the B2B and B2C parts of the business.
Topics Discussed Include:
- Why brand manufacturers merit a different ad strategy than resellers
- Vertical-specific sales performance data, trends, & analysis from Q3-Q4 2014
- When to focus on growing the B2B and/or B2C side of your business
- How brands should promote inventory on Amazon, Google, and big box retail sites
- Best practices for the top Retail Search channels for brands