How To Give CPC Strategy Access To Your Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) Account
Step by Step
Step 1: Log into your AMS account
Step 2: Provide access to your Amazon account by navigating to Manage Users > Invite a new user and adding Amazon+[company name]AMS@cpcstrategy.com
Step 3: Select “Editors” access and click invite user.
Step 4: Once that email has been added, we will receive a notification and accept your invite.
What You Can Expect from a CPC Strategy Audit
Objective of the audit
To identify wasted ad spend and potential areas to profitably scale ad spend which will lead to additional sales volume in the account.
- About CPC Strategy
- Introduction to our Associate Account Executive
- What are your goals as a company?
- How are you evaluating success / KPIs in upcoming months?
- Why are you on the call today & what brought you to CPC Strategy?
Go into the account
- Are you currently tracking your keyword rankings?
- Top ASIN & Identify where they rank
- Discuss Amazon SEO
- Analyse your competitors
- Campaign architecture & product analysis
- Search Term Reporting
- Match Types
- Bid & performance analysis
- Allocation of budget among products
- Headline Search Ads
- Landing Page experience
- Product served vs. keyword bidding against
- Product Display Ads
Final thoughts on “areas of opportunity” within the account.
“CPC Strategy is the most well-rounded Amazon support and consultation group I’ve come across. Each data-driven decision is thought through extensively, tracked closely, and reported on accurately. Their proactively and professionalism is unmatched anywhere. I truly believe they have the best interest of our business at heart.”
– Kyle Schmidt, E-Commerce Manager | eLuxury Supply