In order to drive more sales on the Amazon Marketplace, third-party sellers first need to know the levers they can pull to increase exposure for their offers. Amazon’s newly revamped Sponsored Products program is a great tool you can leverage to drive shoppers to product pages where you currently own the Buy Box.
Amazon’s Strategic Account Manager, Lindsey Green, and CPC Strategy’s Pat Petriello team up to deliver high-level strategies for increasing sessions on the Marketplace and how sellers can get set up with and take advantage of Amazon Sponsored Products.
Topics Discussed Include:
- Factors Influencing Product Discoverability on the Marketplace
- When Sellers Should Shift Strategy Towards Driving Discoverability
- How to Get Set Up On Amazon Sponsored Products (SP) Program
- Key Takeaways for Being Successful with Campaign Manager
- Live Q&A Session with Amazon’s Lindsey Green and SP Sr. Product Manager, Mike Ziegler
CPC Strategy Has Been Featured On