The Story: From packaging problems to technical errors within an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Amazon will charge vendors for almost anything they can & most of the time vendors don’t know these fees occur. In almost every case, these chargeback fees are preventable.
The Course: In this 60-minute course, we’ll dive into the many types of chargebacks, how they affect your revenue, & how vendors can avoid the fees associated with each one.
Who it’s for: Vendors to Amazon (a.k.a. brand suppliers to Amazon’s retail business)
Topics Discussed Include:
- How Amazon chargeback fees negatively impact revenue
- The 5 main types of Amazon chargeback fees
- How to locate your chargeback fees in Vendor Central
- Actionable steps to prevent Amazon chargebacks
- How to dispute invalid chargebacks
- Live Q&A
Vendor Services Manager | CPC Strategy
Director of Account Management | CPC Strategy
CPC Strategy Has Been Featured On