The Story: Amazon’s Sponsored Products program has consistently proven to be a key way to increase visibility and pillar of sophisticated third-party selling strategy, and recent updates will elevate it to become a more powerful asset. Yet PPC strategy is a completely different skill-set than traditional marketplace selling.
The Course: In this 60-minute seller course, CPC Strategy’s Pat Petriello discusses fundamental Sponsored Products strategy for automatic and manual campaigns, explaining how we’ve found success with the 2 campaign types.
Topics Discussed Include:
- Sponsored Product’s Role in Driving Volume and/or a Defined COS
- How to Select Products For Sponsored Products for Sellers with Large Catalogs
- The Strategy in Leveraging Both Automatic & Manual Campaigns Simultaneously
- Data Harvesting From Sponsored Products Campaigns
- Key Observations and Predictions on How the Program Will Evolve
CPC Strategy | Head of Marketplace Strategy
CPC Strategy Has Been Featured On