The Story: In 2016, Amazon Sponsored Products continues to be one of the most consistent and profitable programs for third-party sellers and vendors alike. From what we’ve seen, the program still favorably rewards early adopters and newcomers – a trend that will likely end by the close of the year as Sponsored Products becomes more saturated.
The Guide: New for 2016, this guide extends beyond basic, well-known best practices and provides insight into what we’ve seen to be critical to success for some of Amazon’s most profitable sellers.
Who It’s For: Amazon Third-Party Sellers & Vendors already using Sponsored Products
- New observations with using automatic and manual campaign types
- Where we’ve seen the most success using advanced match types
- How to most effectively apply negative keywords
- Best use cases for the bulk upload tool, including feed-based bidding
- How a Home & Kitchen seller increased Sponsored Products revenue by 615% while maintaining an average aCOS of 13%