At the core of Amazon selling strategy are two key areas of focus: Product Discoverability and Product Buyability.
By understanding the levers involved in increasing sessions to your offers (Discoverability) and converting shoppers for your offers (Buyability), you can allocate your time and resources much more efficiently and have more control over your sales performance.
This white paper dives into manipulating product Buyability – how to increase your Buy Box ownership share and increase conversion rates on the product detail page.
Topics Discussed Include:
- Catalog Analysis to Determine Where to Shift Strategy Towards Buyability
- Fulfillment Method & Latency
- Factors Involved in Seller Ratings
- Seller and Product Reviews
- Driving Orders on the Product Detail Page via Product Content Submission