The ability for a third party seller to have their offers seen on the Amazon Marketplace has become increasingly more difficult and pertinent as the competitive landscape has grown. Understanding which factors influence organic search visibility on Amazon is just the first in approaching this challenge. But what are the practical applications?
Moving past merely identifying the foundational levers that influence offer discoverability, this course dives into how sellers can actually manipulate the factors that most profoundly influence Amazon SEO.
Topics Discussed Include:
- Common Misconceptions of How the Amazon SERP Works
- Overview of the Brand Registry Program
- Pulling a Reverse Product Data Feed
- Title Optimization Best Practices & Examples
- Search Term Optimization & Examples
- Using Paid Data to Inform Organic Content with Sponsored Products
- Recap of Parent & Child ASIN Relationships
- Findings with Driving Off-Amazon Traffic to Amazon Detail Pages
Head of Marketplace Strategy
CPC Strategy Has Been Featured On